Black Friday 2018 update - 12.00pm
In the second update of the day from Salmon, a Wunderman Commerce company, here are the latest statistics on Black Friday from its analytics hub in the UK.
This data shows results between midnight and 12:00pm today:
- 77% of traffic is coming via mobile devices
- 23% of traffic is coming via desktop devices
- 64% of transactions came from mobile devices
- 36% of transactions came from desktop devices
- Traffic has been highest between 9:00am and 12:00pm at 41%
- 13% increase in social-driven shopping compared to Black Friday 2017
- Female shopper traffic dominates at 68%
- The majority of shoppers (41%) are falling between the ages of 25-34
- Compared to Black Friday 2017, we’ve seen some clients experiencing over 50% growth in international visitor traffic
Look out for our last update later today with the latest figures from Salmon’s Black Friday analytics hub.