Salmon recognised as Google Analytics Certified Partner
Google only partner with the best and Salmon are delighted to have been recognised as a Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP). Only those companies that excel with Google's products, can demonstrate happy customers and use Google best practices are given the badge.
Chris Longman, Head of the Analytics & Insight team at Salmon said: "We were put through a rigorous assessment process that included a detailed application form, client references and interview with Google. As a certified partner, we join a select group of global agencies committed to helping clients make the most of their Google Analytics accounts."
As a GACP, Salmon will be one of the first to hear about new products, solutions and training, as well as having the opportunity to share new ideas with Google and help guide the product roadmap.
Chris continued: "It's also great news for our customers, as we are now well placed to ensure they can take full advantage of new features as soon as they are launched."
In addition to the partnership, every member of the Analytics & Insight team holds the Google Analytics IQ. This individual certification demonstrates the team's wealth of knowledge using Google Analytics.
Salmon's unique blend of analytical and technical capabilities ensures we can take full advantage of the feature set offered by Google Analytics. Our Google Analytics services include:
- Data layer definition and implementation – We can identify relevant data points and surface these in a Google Analytics data layer on your site.
- Google Tag Manager – We can implement Google’s tag management solution and configure both Google and third party marketing tags.
- Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting – We can show you how to take advantage of the ecommerce reporting features available in Google Analytics, including product list performance, site journey funnels and checkout performance
- Custom Dashboards and Reports – We can develop custom dashboards and reports to support your marketing and trading teams
- Training and Support – Our experienced team can help train your teams to get the most out of Google Analytics.
In addition to the above, Salmons Continuous Optimisation methodology can help you action any insight gathered from your analytics tool. For more information, please click here.