Today we announced the formalisation of a long standing relationship, in the form of a commercial partnership with Experian QAS, the international provider of contact data management (CDM) solutions.
QAS Pro Web, the address verification tool, has been fully integrated into SAFE™ (Salmon’s Application Framework for eCommerce). SAFE™ is a fully developed, tested and pre-configured eCommerce solution which extends IBM’s WebSphere Commerce™ platform, enabling the rapid delivery of a production-ready enterprise class solution.
Salmon’s customers already benefitting from using QAS Pro Web include, Argos, Ann Summers, Boots, Homebase, Barratt Priceless Ltd, Scotts & Co, Smartlandlord.co.uk and The Regatta Group.
Chris Bulmer, Group IT Director from The Regatta Group said, “QAS Pro Web was seamlessly integrated with our websites catering for our UK and US customers whose online experience is key to our success. QAS address verification ensures the addresses our customers provide are correct and verified, saving our customers time, minimising undeliverable goods and customer complaints and reducing costs associated with deliveries to mistaken addresses.”
Neil Stewart, Commercial Director at Salmon said, “The partnership helps us deliver even greater value to our customers. As QAS Pro Web is now a pre-integrated component of SAFE™, we can provide our customers with an eCommerce solution that offers the best in address verification and ongoing data quality. Customers will benefit from being able to capture online customer information accurately, the first time, critical to providing a professional first impression of their website and ensuring the smooth, quick and accurate entry of customer details.”
From minimal information provided by the user, QAS Pro Web returns a complete and accurate address that has been validated and formatted against the relevant country data file. This offers the following benefits:
- Quick, accurate data capture, with search prompts to guide users through each stage of the process.
- Effective profiling with enhanced data. Contact data records are captured accurately, validated and consistently formatted, making database analysis simple, with reliable results. Valuable information can be added to residential and business records, allowing customers to effectively profile their database for future marketing activities.
- International datasets for 240 countries and territories worldwide are available.
- Speed of service – critical to online customers, ensuring their details are captured correctly and quickly first time round, increasing site conversions and reducing “drop-off” rates.
- Online customers receive a user-friendly and efficient first impression, inputting minimal information and ensuring they return to the website.
- Regular data updates ensure ongoing accuracy of data and support organisational decisions that are based on firm valuable information.
- Cost efficiencies are made as contact data is captured correctly first time round, saving money on wasted mailings to incorrect addresses and reducing volumes of returned mail.
There is more information about SAFE™ here and about Experian QAS here.