As experts in the delivery of enterprise class solutions, Salmon’s Governance services help customers put in place processes to ensure I.T. is implemented in accordance with best practice, agreed architectural principle, government regulation, law and unique determining factors.
With experts in programme and project management, open standards technology and service orientation, Salmon is expert at helping its customers govern the processes used in the adoption and implementation of Enterprise Architectures. We apply our governance services to take into account ‘people’, ‘process’ as well as ‘technology’.
Salmon Governance Services include:
- Project Governance / Management
- I.T. Performance Management
- IT Service Level Management (ITIL)
- Change Management
- Regulatory compliance e.g. Accessibility, Sarbannes-Oxley
- Information security and Information Governance
- Knowledge Management / Document Management
If you need more information Contact Us now.